At Topmar Building Supplies, we are committed to attracting and maintaining a professional workforce that reflects the nature of our business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
Interested applicants are asked to drop off their resume in store, or to forward their resume and cover letter to our store manager, Zac Corey, at email@example.com with the relevant job title in the subject line.
Inside/Outside Contractor Sales Representative
We are currently accepting applications for the Permanent, full-time position of Inside/Outside Contractor Sales Representative
Contractor Sales Representatives are primarily responsible for building customer relationships by providing reliable, dependable service. This is a salaried position, as well as commission, and a company vehicle will be provided for transportation to job sites.
- Apply project management techniques to ensure customers’ complete satisfaction with their building experience
- Work with senior staff to properly manage projects, including material purchases and delivery logistics
- Communicate with contractors & home owners regarding specific project details both before and during construction
- Provide estimates for new builds & renovations, following up with customers in a timely manner
- Maintain up to date knowledge of products and services offered
- Manage customer orders, ensuring the information is entered accurately into the system
- Demonstrate & provide instructions on merchandise use and general product knowledge
- Follow and enforce company policies and procedures
- Perform other duties, responsibilities & tasks as assigned
- General knowledge of the Construction Industry
- Customer service oriented
- Self motivated with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Capable of accurately visualizing & understanding situations, allowing you to provide proper feedback & solutions
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook
How to apply:
Interested applicants are asked to bring their resume in-store, or to forward their resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the relevant job title in the subject line.
Delivery Driver/Warehouse Associate
We are currently accepting applications for the permanent, full-time position of Delivery Driver/Warehouse Associate.
- Ensuring proper operating procedures of trucks and delivery of construction material
- Verifying customers orders for completeness and ensuring that delivery trucks have appropriate products and materials
- Performing other material handling activities such as counting, sorting, packing and unpacking.
- Loading, unloading and moving building materials to appropriate locations by hand or with material handling equipment
- Operating forklift as required
- Assisting customers, providing excellent customer service and providing product information
- Learning safe handling procedures for moving the equipment
- Marketing products and merchandise to contractors
- Performing basic maintenance on equipment as needed
- Ensuring store facility is kept clean, organized and well maintained
- Working with team members to maximize customer satisfaction
- Assisting in annual physical inventory counts
- Following and enforcing company policies and procedures
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Ability to work well under pressure and in stressful situations
- Must have ability to multi-task
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including Saturdays
- Excellent communication & customer service skills
- Team player
- Highly organized with the ability to work well under pressure to meet deadlines and customer commitments
- Handle heavy loads up to 45 kg (100 lbs)
- Valid Driver’s License
How to apply:
Interested applicants are asked to forward their resume by email to email@example.com with the relevant job title in the subject line.